Advising for freshman begins March 30 and runs through April 17, 2020.
All freshman students will begin their semester with an advising hold on their student account.
To prepare for your advising please follow the list below:
- Review your degree audit to help plan your schedule.
- Review your courses. Prerequisite courses may need to be taken before you can enroll in a course.
- Plan your schedule. Set a tentative schedule of the classes you want to take and have it with you when you meet with your advisor.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor. Look for an email from Freshman Advising requesting you to schedule an advising appointment.
- Who is your advisor? Follow this link to locate your advisor, Find Your Advisors
The Academic Advising office is in the Eunice & James L. West Library, Room 123.