Need to register for classes again? Join us in the library Jan. 10 or Jan. 14
Are you a new or returning undergraduate student that needs to register for classes for the Spring 2019 semester? Join us in the Testing Center in room 127 of the Eunice & James L. West Library at one of our registration events open to all new and returning undergraduate students. Keep in mind that to register for classes, you’ll need to take care of any unpaid balances on your account from previous semesters.
When are the undergraduate registration events?
Pick the date that works with your schedule and we’ll see you there. Here are 4 things you need to know before you arrive:
- Have a copy of your intended spring schedule? Bring it with you
- You’ll sit down with an advisor again and pick your courses
- Your advisor will register you at the event
- Make plans to take care of your balance (Otherwise, you could be deregistered again)
What if I’m a returning sophomore, junior or senior?
If you’re an upperclassman who was deregistered from classes, you have access to register yourself online. Log in to your Ramlink account and try signing up for your classes again. If you are unable to register yourself again, attend one of the undergraduate registration events.
If you’re an upperclassmen student and this is your first time registering for Spring 2019 classes, you will not be able to register at the event. You’ll need to get in touch with your academic advisor for your next steps.
Where do I go for questions?
- Registration Events: Academic Success Center at (817) 531-4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration or Deregistration: Office of Student Records at (817) 531-4414 or email@example.com
- Financial Aid: Office of Financial Aid at (817) 531-4420 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing: Cashier’s Office at (817) 531-4456 or email@example.com
Keep in mind, the last day to register for classes is Friday, Jan. 18, and any registration done between Jan. 16-18, must be done in person at the Registrar’s Office.