In order to comply with federal regulations, Texas Wesleyan has a student consent form (Information Release Form) that enables the University to release student account information to specific individuals. Students must have their student ID number (printed on the University issued pictured ID) to access student account information. Please contact the Cashier's Office with any questions.
Beginning Summer 2014, the cashier's office will no longer award advances for third-party billing. Third parties will be billed after 12th class day.
Payment Due Dates
- Fall payment due date is Aug. 5, 2015
- Spring payment due date is Dec. 5, 2016
- Financial aid
- Cash payments
- Payment plans
- Third-party payments
Important Information for 2015 - 2016
Book Voucher Availiblity
- Fall 2015: Aug. 5-Sept. 2
- Spring 2016: Dec. 21-Jan. 27
Beginning refund dates are posted on this website each term. After the first disbursement of title IV financial aid onto the student account, within 14 days a refund check will be issued to the student. Refunds, not associated with Title IV funds, will be processed weekly, beginning the same time as Title IV refunds do.
International students with a credit balance will be transferred up to the next semester to help pay registration cost.
The student will be sent an email to their University email account, notifying them of the day the check will be available for pickup. Students must present their student ID card to pickup a refund check.
Unless the Cashier's office is notified by email from the student, checks will be held for pickup for two weeks. After two weeks, they will be mailed to the address on file.
Any request for refund checks to be mailed will only be mailed to the address on record, which the student can verify on Ramlink.
Refund Dates (subject to change)
- 15 Fall: Sept. 3
- 16 Spring: Jan. 29
General Payment Information
- The Cashier's Office now accepts, Visa, Discover, Master card and American Express credit cards.
How do I Pay in Full?
- Remit payment to the Cashiers Office at 1201 Wesleyan Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76105, Attention Cashier's Office. Please allow 3-4 business days mailing time to ensure payment is received on or before the payment due date.
- Pay online for current semester with e-Cashier by logging into your Ram Link account. Once you have logged into Ram Link click on Make a Payment located under the Financial Information section. You will have to authenticate your student ID number and birth date and choose which term you wish to view. Choose the pay in full option once you have logged into e-Cashier.
- The policy of Texas Wesleyan University is payment is due upon registration., but no later than the due date posted. Therefore all tuition, fees, and other related costs should be paid at the Cashier's Office on the day registration takes place. If electing to use a payment plan, this should be activated on the day of registration. A $116 late fee is assessed to all students who re- register after being withdrawn for non-payment during late registration. Students must have a zero balance on their previous/current term to be able to register for the next term.
- A student who has a past due account will have a financial hold placed on her/his student record. A financial hold will prevent student from obtaining transcript, registering for next term or participating in graduation. Any student with an account more than 30 days past due may be withdrawn from classes. The student will remain responsible for all unpaid balances incurred. In the event an account becomes delinquent and is placed with an outside agency for collection, all collection and/or legal fees will be the responsibility of the student.
Change of Schedule - Add/Drop
- After registration has been completed, a student may change her/his schedule only during the add/drop period. No course may be added after the first week of class. Tuition and fee charges for any course dropped before the first day* of class will be refunded at 100%. Tuition and fees for classes dropped after classes have begun are credited as follows: 1) Courses dropped within 5% of the class calendar days will be credited at 80%; 2) Courses dropped within 10% of the class calendar days will be credited at 60%; 3) No refund will be credited for any course after 10% of the class calendar days has elapsed. Fees will not be refunded if a student completely withdraws from the University after the official first day of class.
*Classes dropped on the same day as class starts will be subject to penalty.*
- A student wishing to drop from all classes must formally withdraw from the University (see Withdrawals/Drop Section in the catalog). Non -attendance does not get you withdrawn from classes.
- Tuition: A student formally withdrawing from the University before the end of 20% of class time usage will be eligible for partial refund of tuition and room and board charges only, except for the first time students and Title IV aid recipients as noted below. Students not adhering to the University's formal withdrawal process forfeit their refund. Withdrawal tuition refunds are calculated on a class-by-class basis. The official first day of classes for refund purposes for all programs of study is established as the first regularly scheduled day of each class as set forth in the University's class schedule. 6888 The total withdrawal refund formula is as follows: 1) 100% credit before the first day* of class; 2) 80% credit if 5% or less of the class calendar days has elapsed; 3) 60% credit if 5.01% to 10% of the class calendar days has elapsed; 4) 40% credit if 10.01% to 15% of the class calendar days has elapsed; 5) 20% credit if 15.01% to 20% of the class calendar days has elapsed; 6) No credit will be given after 20% of the class calendar days has elapsed.
- Fees will not be refunded if a student completely withdraws from the University after the official first day of class.
Non-payment does not guarantee automatic withdrawal. You will need to withdraw at the Registrar office.
*Withdrawals processed on the same day as class starts will be subject to penalty.
The Texas Wesleyan Cashier's Office has gone paperless as of August 2006. Students may access their account balance through RamLink, Student Account Statement. Payment reminders and other important account information will be sent to students through RamMail.
*Payment in full means all registration charges, dorm and meal charges and other miscellaneous charges are paid.