Undergraduate students in the School of Education will kick of the spring 2015 semester with the Educators' Exam Extravaganza to prepare for certification exams.
The review sessions for all components of the EC-6 Generalist and for the PPR, ESL, Bilingual and BTLPT tests will be offered during the week of Jan. 27-30, 2015.
Review sessions will take the place of regularly scheduled classes, with the exception of Monday, Jan. 26. All review sessions will be held at Lou's Place.
How many sessions are required?
- Number of enrolled spring semester hours must be the minimum number of review hours you attend
- Example: If you are enrolled in 12 credit hours, you must attend a minimum of 12 review hours
How do we sign up?
- RSVP to Julia Tidwell firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must RSVP and sign in for each session you attend in order to be excused from classes and receive credit for attending
- You are required to attend the full session in order to receive credit
- To receive credit for PPR sessions, you must attend both PPR days
Please review the schedule and begin planning your week accordingly. Contact your advisor with any questions you may have about the Educators' Exam Extravaganza.
Educators' Exam Extravaganza Schedule
Monday, Jan. 26
- Attend regular classes as scheduled
Tuesday, Jan. 27
- 9 a.m.-noon: PPR I
- 12:15-1:15 p.m.: Fall 2015 student teacher meeting
- 1:30-4:30 p.m.: EDU 2300 Orientation, DWH 106
- 3-5 p.m.: PE
- 5:30-7:30 p.m.: Fine Arts
Wednesday, Jan. 28
- 9 a.m.-noon: PPR II
- 1:30-3 p.m.: Science
- 4:30-7:30 p.m.: BTLPT (Spanish)
- 4:30-7:30 p.m.: EDU 2300 Orientation, DWH 106
Thursday, Jan. 29
- 9 a.m.-noon: ELA
- 1:30-4:30 p.m.: ESL
- 4:30-7:30 p.m.: Bilingual
Friday, Jan. 30
- 9 a.m.-noon: Math
- 1:30-4:30 p.m.: Social Studies