A gift to a charitable organization is a wonderful way to recognize someone of importance in your life. By making a tribute gift, you honor a family member or friend by supporting the work of an organization that does meaningful community service.
Texas Wesleyan is honored to receive gifts in memory or honor of alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends of our donors. These gifts celebrate the relationship individuals have with the University and their community as they impact the educational experience students and faculty share on our campus each day.
Tribute gifts can be directed to several funds within the University depending on the interest and intent of the family or donor. Click on each option below for more information on the various ways you can make your tribute gift.
Memorial or honorary tribute gifts of any size directed to the Wesleyan Fund help to underwrite scholarships that the University awards to deserving students each academic year.
Each school within the University, as well as the West Library and the Athletic Department, have funds that support programmatic needs throughout the academic year. Anyone is welcome to contribute to these funds with gifts of any size. Donors need only to provide the intended program upon making their gift. For example, you can make a tribute gift of any amount to support any sport or department available on campus, such as wrestling or Theatre Wesleyan!
The University has more than 180 endowed funds, several of which have been established to pay tribute to Texas Wesleyan alumni or faculty. Endowed funds have different purposes, and anyone can make a gift of any size to increase the specific fund of their choice. You can find out more about what funds currently exist by visiting with a member of staff in the Advancement Office. We have included a section below with our current active tribute giving donation pages for anyone who wishes to make a tribute gift. Don't see the fund you wish to support? No problem! Give us a call at 817.531.4404 and we will walk you through the process.
Do you want to learn more about establishing an new Named Endowed Scholarship at Texas Wesleyan University? We're glad to help. Contact Carly Crisp at email@example.com or 817.531.5801 to get the process started.
Once you have completed your tribute gift, the University aknowledges your generosity in the following ways:
- A thank you letter and gift reciept is sent to you, the donor, for your records.
- A notice card is sent to the person or family, recognizing the tribute made by you, the donor.
- Donors giving $1,000 or more are eligible to inscribe a brick in the Donor Walkway on campus.
Below are direct links to all of the University's current and active Tribute Gift Forms. Click on the link of your choice and follow instructions to make your tribute gift. Each form has pre-populated the designation to a specific scholarship or fund at Texas Wesleyan. Rembember to complete the tribute information near the bottom of the form. If you would like to have an individual or fund added to the list below, contact Carly Crisp, Director of Donor Relations, at 817-531-5801 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a gift in memory of:
Make a tribute gift to the:
- General Tribute Fund
- Roberto Cesar Lara Rodriguez Scholarship Fund
- Lisa Saenz-Doyle Scholarship for Women in Science
- Janie Faris Performing Arts Endowed Scholarship
- Lewis Family Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Trevor Morris Political Science Award
Wondering how to make your tribute gift? We're glad to help! There are several ways to complete the process — take a look below to choose the best option for you.
- Make your tribute gift online!
- Visit the section on this page titled Current Tribute Giving Forms to see a list of our active tribute giving forms. You can also make a tribute gift through the University's main giving page. On this form, you can choose the designation of your choice or even write in a designation. Don't forget to fill out the tribute gift information near the bottom of any of the University's online giving forms.
- Make your tribute gift in person!
- Tribute gifts can also be made in person during a visit to campus. (We love when donors, alumni and friends stop by!) Contact Carly Crisp at email@example.com or 817-531-5801 to set up an appointment with a University Advancement Staff Member. We can save you a parking space and even take you on a campus tour.
- Send your tribute gift in the mail!
- Tribute Gifts can be mailed to the address below. Please note the fund you wish to support and tribute information with an accompanying letter or in the memo letter of your check.
Please address your tribute gift to the following address:
Office of University Advancement
Texas Wesleyan University
1201 Wesleyan Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105