The TXWES Art Bash is a new tradition and we want you to be a part of it. The art department is calling on all alumni, faculty, staff and students to submit original art for this end of the year exhibition. (No worries - amateurs are welcome!) Then we will show your work off during the Alumni Reunion on Saturday, April 21.
Here is what you need to know
- Monday, March 19, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. - Your original creations accepted at Bernice Coulter Templeton Art Studio (1415 E. Vaughn St.)
- Saturday, April 21, 5-6:30 p.m. – Alumni Reunion!Artist reception hosted by the alumni office held in the gallery
- Wednesday, May 9, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (Dead Day) – Pick up your art
- Framing not required – matting is highly recommended
- Works cannot exceed 33 lbs
- Paintings should be wired for hanging
- Sculptors will need to provide a pedestal.
- There is no size limitation – just need to get it in the door and carry it yourself
- All works must be original and created by YOU!
- You may enter up to three works of art
- All art accepted. We will hang art until we run out of room in the gallery
If you’d like to participate in the TXWES Art Bash, contact Kit Hall at 817-531-4984 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, we’ll see you at the Alumni Reunion, April 19-21.