Don't miss out on 2019 Summer Institute
Join CETL from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Wednesday, May 22, in the Baker Building for 2019 Summer Institute!
Texas Wesleyan faculty will share insightful and practical strategies related to the practice of teaching. Afterwards, you are invited to venture with us over to the Bernice Coulter Templeton Art Studio for a time of fun, laughter and singing at our first ever karaoke mixer for faculty and staff co-sponsored by Wesleyan Connect committee! The day is set for learning, sharing and celebrating as we wrap up Spring 2019 and prepare for the upcoming year. Don't miss out!
- Viktor Palacios, "Coming Full Circle: Takeaways, Students, and Closing Discussion" Part 1 and 2
- Jessica Salazar, "Engaging Your Audience with PowerPoint"
- Kay Colley, "Electronic Portfolios 101"
- Cary Adkinson, “This is Awkward: Finding Common Ground During Difficult Decisions"
- Ken Helvey, "Using Perusall to Facilitate Online Discussions"
Karaoke Party, 3:30 - 5 p.m.
Bernice Coulter Templeton Art Studio
1415 E. Vaughn Street (Across the street from the Canafax Clock Tower on E. Rosedale)
Reserve your seat today! Lunch will be provided.