Campus Improvement: Several University offices relocated, find out where
Several departments across campus have relocated over the last few months. Here is a list of the departments that have moved:
- The Rambler offices are now located in room 219 of the Polytechnic United Methodist Church.
- Mass Communications is now located on the 2nd floor of the Glick House and on the 2nd floor of the Dan Waggoner Annex.
- The Texas Wesleyan Community Counseling Center (which includes the counseling faculty and clinical offices) has moved to a new store front on E. Rosedale.
- The renovated Polytechnic Firehouse is now Texas Wesleyan's art studio.
- The Language Company (TLC) relocated to the Boyd House/former art buildings.
- International Programs has relocated to the Dan Waggoner Annex.
- Career Services is now on the 1st floor of the Glick House.
- Office of Student Engagement and Student Life is moving to the ground floor of Brown-Lupton, the former space of International Programs and Career Services.
Phone numbers will remain the same for faculty and staff.
Check out the updated campus map reflecting the moves.