Ready for the fall semester? Let the ASC help you!
Welcome back for the fall semester!
Do you want to have a successful semester? Start now at the beginning of the semester. The Academic Success Center is ready to help you succeed.
Five tips to start off right:
- Get a planner! Map out all of your assignments and tests for the entire semester. Need help? Attend the ASC workshop, "Scheduling for Success", and let us help you organize your semester. The workshop will be held at 12:15 on Thurs., Aug. 29 in Science Lecture Theatre.
- Read the syllabi for each class to ensure you understand all of the requirements of your course.
- Make sure you know how to use Blackboard and any other technology required for your class. Need help? Attend the ASC workshop, "21st Century Learning", at 12:15 p.m. on Tues., Sept. 10 in EJW 127.
- Come by the ASC and pick up a tutoring and workshop schedule.
- Schedule tutoring appointments as soon as you need them whether you need help brainstorming for your English composition class or help factoring in college algebra. The ASC tutors are here to help! Tutoring starts at 8:00 a.m. on Mon., Aug. 26.
Visit the Academic Success Center to learn more about the valuable resources we have to help you this semester.