Our Testing Room offers appointments for students requiring accommodations, such as a reduced distraction environment or extended testing time. When possible, try to make arrangements with your professor for your testing.
If your professor is unable to assist you, contact Richard Jolivette at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment in the Accommodations Testing room in the Testing Room. All times must be scheduled in advance. We do not accept walk-ins.
The Testing Room is located on the first floor of the Eunice & James L. West Library, Room 127. We're open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Once you have received your letter of accommodation from Disability Services, you may schedule testing times in the Testing Room. Appointments are made on a first come, first served basis. It is important to plan in advance by scheduling appointments 5 days in advance. More time is required for finals. Walk-ins are not accepted.
The Testing Room only provides a quiet, distraction-reduced environment and extended testing time. The Testing Room is not available for scheduling make-up tests or proctoring online course exams.
- You are responsible for informing your professor that you have an accommodation letter.
- Let your professor know when you are scheduling your testing time.
- Contact Richard Jolivette, testing coordinator, to reserve the testing room.
- The day before the test, make sure the testing coordinator has received your test.
- In the event the room is not available for the requested testing time, it is your responsibility to make different arrangements with your instructor.
- Be sure to arrive 5–10 minutes before your appointment. The Testing Room is located in the Eunice & James L. West Library room 127.
- You are required to present a photo i.d. at the time of the exam.
- Only approved testing materials are allowed in the test room. Personal belongings must be left in a secure area.
- If test proctor observes cheating, testing will stop and the instructor will be contacted.
- Reservations are accepted no later than five (5) days prior to the test date. During finals, reservations must be requested three weeks before the last day of the semester.
- Walk-in appointments are not accepted.
- The Testing Room does not provide make-up testing for students.
- Tests should be provided either as an email attachment or delivered to the testing coordinator, Eunice & James L. West Library room 127, no later than one (1) day prior to the testing appointment. If the test is not received by the testing time, the appointment will be canceled.
- Testing may be proctored by a student worker.
- For security reasons, completed tests will not be returned through campus mail.