Advisors – We need you!
It’s that time again – academic advising is underway, and the Academic Advising Center is requesting faculty volunteers.
We understand this is a busy time of the semester and appreciate your time.
- Freshman advising for Summer and Fall 2018 runs March 26 – April 16.
- Students will be sent an email (via EAB/SSC) containing a link that allows them to choose the advisor, as well as the date and time of their advising appointment.
- Advising appointments are scheduled in 30-minute intervals. Students can start signing up March 19.
What’s The Next Step?
- At your earliest convenience, please contact Muhye Hammattah at email@example.com or 817-531-5855 with any available days and times.
- If you are new to advising at Wesleyan, this is a great way to get more experience advising students. Academic Advising will provide advising guides and “First Year Plans” for each major, making advising freshmen a wonderful learning opportunity for new faculty advisors.