Application to become a Golden Ram Tour Guide is now online!
The Golden Ram Tour Guide program is seeking new tour guides for the 2017-2018 school year!
Students chosen to be a part of this elite group receive valuable training and develop skills in problem-solving, team building, interpersonal communication, promoting diversity, and public speaking thus making them more marketable in today’s workforce. Through this program, Golden Rams have opportunities to use these skills in hands-on situations and receive the experience future employers look for.
You might be interested in becoming a tour guide if:
- You are passionate about Texas Wesleyan
- You are involved in on-campus activities, groups or associations
- You enjoy public speaking ande you feel comfortable in front of large groups
- You are seeking a job on-campus and scholarship opportunities
- You want exclusive Texas Wesleyan swag
Please fill out the online application. Applications are due May 3.
Questions about the program? Please contact Vanessa Wadlington at email@example.com.