Fort Worth offers the perfect mix of career and entertainment opportunities. And Texas Wesleyan puts you right in the middle of it all.
- The Fort Worth/Arlington/Dallas metropolitan area is one of America’s largest economies. New jobs are being created here every day.
- Newsweek, Money and Fortune consistently rank Fort Worth among the best cities to live, work and do business.
- Fort Worth has one of the most diverse economies in the nation. Technology, defense, transportation, energy, education, telecommunications, manufacturing, health care, retail and more keep our city working.
- Newgeography recently listed Fort Worth as one of the nation’s best cities for job growth.
- The U.S. Census Bureau reports Fort Worth is among America’s largest cities and fastest growing large cities in the nation.
What does all this mean to you?
Fort Worth and the surrounding area is one of the nation’s hottest spots for jobs. If you’re serious about preparing for a career and being where opportunities reside, Texas Wesleyan is your university.
Sometimes, we just need to have a little fun. Texas Wesleyan’s hilltop campus overlooking Fort Worth puts you just minutes away from movies, plays, concerts, museums, restaurants, shopping, sports and more.
The list is practically endless, but here are some of the things our students enjoy most.
- Downtown Fort Worth. Movies, restaurants, shopping, theatres and concerts. It’s also where you’ll find Bass Performance Hall, listed as one of the Top 10 live performance venues in the world.
- World-class museums. Enjoy fine art at the Kimbell, American art and photography at the Amon Carter and works of contemporary masters at the Modern. You’ll also find the National Cowgirl Museum and the Museum of Science and History here.
- Professional sports. The Fort Worth/Dallas metropolitan area is home to teams representing every major sport. The five-time Super Bowl champion Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers play in Arlington, just 15 minutes from campus. Other local teams include the 2011 NBA Champion Dallas Mavericks, the 1999 NHL champion Dallas Stars and FC Dallas soccer.
- Let’s not forget our Western Heritage. Every year the Fort Worth Stock Show holds rodeos in January and February. If you prefer something faster, you’ll find NASCAR and Indy races at the Texas Motor Speedway.
For the best career and entertainment opportunities anywhere, Texas Wesleyan puts you right where you need to be. Seize your opportunities. Enroll today.