Join us for the annual Alumni Reunion
Every year the University invites alumni to reconnect with fellow Rams and revisit their favorite Wesleyan memories. The 2020 Alumni Reunion is April 24-25.
All alumni are invited, but we honor those who are celebrating milestone anniversaries. This year's honored classes are 1950, 1960, 1970 (Golden Anniversary), 1980, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2010 and 2015.
Registration coming soon!
Schedule of Events
4th Annual TXWES Ram Football Golf Tournament
- 12 p.m. – Canyon West Golf Course in Weatherford, TX
- Come support TXWES football while enjoying an afternoon of golf at this third annual tournament. For more information or to inquire about sponsorship and advertising opportunities, contact Sandy Stockton Caffee ’84 at email@example.com.
- Registration coming soon!
Alumni Reunion Dinner
- 6 p.m. reception, 7 p.m. dinner
- Cooper’s Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que at 301 Stockyards Blvd., Fort Worth
- Come to this Ramily reunion barbeque and enjoy a casual evening of good food and fun in the historic Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Hear from university President Fred Slabach and Alumni Board President Jorge Vivar '76
- Receive awesome TXWES giveaways
TXWES Sign Photo Opp
- In front of the West Library - all day
- Fill the "X" spot on the TXWES sign in front of the West Library and take a photo
Reunion Brunch: Honoring Alpha Chi & Golden Shears
- 11 a.m. – Lou's Place
- All alumni are invited as we honor Alpha Chi and Golden Shears members and recognize the 50-year “Golden” anniversary class of 1970. Golden anniversary alumni are invited to this breakfast free of charge!
- University President Frederick G. Slabach will also give an update on the latest developments at Texas Wesleyan.
Blue and Gold Football Scrimmage
- Time TBD – Farrington Field
- Watch your TXWES Rams football team gear up for the upcoming football season
- Stop by the alumni tent for TXWES merchandise & free giveaways
2nd Annual Wesleyan Wine Walk
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. – start at the Administration Building
- Sample wine and food pairings across campus and get a taste of what TXWES is all about
- Participants receive a TXWES wine glass
- Non-alcoholic options available too
- Wine Walk stops to include: Martin University Center Tours // Art Exhibit // School of Education // GPNA // School of Business // West Library // School of Natural & Social Sciences // Sid Richardson Center
66th Annual Musical A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- 7:30 p.m. – Thad Smotherman Theater
- Light, fast-paced, witty, irreverent and one of the funniest musicals ever written
- A crafty slave struggles to win the hand of a beautiful, but slow-witted courtesan for his young master in exchange for freedom
- 9:30 p.m. – Canafax Clock Tower
- Hors-d'oeuvres, wine, DJ and dancing
- Meet the cast from the musical and enjoy some entertainment from the TXWES Gold Line Dancers
Hilton Garden Inn - located right off I-30 and Forest Park Blvd (912 Northon Street) - offers a special Texas Wesleyan rate of $145/night that includes complimentary WiFi, a 24-hour business center and fitness facility, as well as an indoor pool. To make reservations, call 817-921-0788 and mention the Texas Wesleyan alumni group or group code of TXWES.