2019 Alumni Medal Dinner honorees announced
Each year, Texas Wesleyan University honors distinguished alumni and friends at the annual Alumni Medal Dinner. Their achievements and contributions are amazing reflections of the University, and we are honored to celebrate and recognize them each year.
2019 Alumni Medal Dinner Honorees:
- Jennifer (Oliver) Henderson ’96 – Alumna of the Year
- Brad Oldham ’89 – Distinguished Alumnus
- Doug Compton – Honorary Alumnus
- Jordan Boone ’16 – Young Alumnus Achievement Award
- Geno Borchardt ’86 – Wesleyan Service Award
- Mary Anne Clark – Wesleyan Flame Award
This year’s dinner will be held on campus at the new Martin University Center on Friday, Oct. 18. The reception begins at 6 p.m., followed by dinner and a program at 7 p.m. Join us the following day as we continue the Homecoming weekend festivities on Sat, Oct. 19, with the Wesleyan 5K, Brick Dedication Ceremony, TXWES football game and more!
The Alumni Medal Dinner is open to all alumni, friends, faculty and staff, and tickets are $65 per person. Register online by Oct. 11. For questions, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 817-531-6548 or firstname.lastname@example.org.