Follett Faculty Discover is almost here - make sure you're trained
Texas Wesleyan’s new research and adoption tool arrives on campus March 2, and it’s not just a new way for ordering books.
Follett Faculty Discover is the smartest way to seek out, evaluate and adopt course materials. It immediately delivers that information to Follett Student Discover, making it easier than ever for your students to be prepared to succeed.
Virtual training will be held for all faculty in late February. Training dates and call-in information are below.
With Follett Faculty Discover, instructors can:
- Immediately adopt materials used previously, including adoptions from peers
- See other relevant materials for their course
- Read and respond to peer reviews on materials
Follett Faculty Discover is the new research and adoption resource. You can:
- Choose from new, rental or digital course materials
- See other relevant materials for your course
- Easily discover, research and adopt materials others are using
- Search and adopt non-traditional materials, including:
- YouTube videos
- Open educational resources (OER)
- Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) content
- Upload your own original materials for your students, colleagues and community
Login now and get started.
Access Follett Discover via Blackboard Learn:
- Log on to Blackboard
- From the course menu, select "Follett Discover" or find it inside "Tools"
- Start researching
- Monday, Feb. 23, 2 p.m. - CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER
- Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 27, 2 p.m.*
*Friday’s session will be recorded for those who were unable to attend any training session and the link to the recording will be uploaded to Blackboard late Friday afternoon in preparation for our “Go Live” date of March 2, 2015.
Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-354-4259 (US)
- Alt. Call-in number: 1-774-849-3923 (US)
Conference Code: 977 413 3664
Questions? Contact IT Academic Services.