Cold and flu season is upon us
The following two services are free to anyone enrolled in the Aetna medical plan.
White Glove is a mobile primary care service that treats anyone 2 years or older for the same complaints that you would normally go to your primary care physician or minor care clinics for.
- White Glove is commonly used for flu, colds, sinus infections, ear infections, nausea and vomiting.
- The physician will come to your location as long as you live or work in Collin, Dallas, Rockwall, Tarrant or Denton counties.
- The copay for a White Glove visit is $50.
- White Glove is available 365 days a year, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. To learn more about White Glove, please visit www.whiteglove.com or call (877) 329-8081.
Teladoc is a national network of board certified doctors available on-demand to diagnose, treat and prescribe medication for many different minor medical issues by telephone.
- Teladoc is commonly used for sinus problems, urinary tract infections, allergies, cough, ear infection and the flu.
- The average wait time for a doctor to return your call is 22 minutes.
- The Teladoc telemedicine consultation is completely free.
- Teladoc is available 24/7/365. To request a consult simply log in to your account on www.teladoc.com or call (800) TELADOC.