Get access to doctors on demand with our newest benefit: Teladoc
Available to all employees and dependents currently on the Texas Wesleyan BCBS Medical plan, Teladoc is a national network of U.S. board-certified doctors available on-demand 24/7/365 to diagnose, treat and prescribe medication, for many of your minor medical issues. The average call back time is 22 minutes.
How does Teladoc work?
- Fill out a brief medical history online www.Teladoc.com, via the Teladoc app, or by phone
- Request a consult by either logging on to www.Teladoc.com or by calling 1-800-Teladoc (835-2362)
- Talk with a board-certified doctor who will recommend the appropriate treatment for your medical issue
When can I use it?
- When your schedule doesn't allow for an in-office visit
- After normal office hours
- While on vacation or a business trip
- For non-emergency medical assistance such as sinus problems, bronchitis, nasal congestion, allergies, flu, cough and ear infections
Who can use it?
- All employees and dependents enrolled in the Texas Wesleyan University BCBS medical plan