Guidance Resources for TXWES employees
The path of life doesn’t always run smoothly. You may encounter issues from time to time with personal problems or balancing work/life. Most of the time, you’ll be able to manage those challenges on your own. But sometimes, you may feel overwhelmed. As a benefit to university employees, the Guidance Resources Employee Assistance Program is available (EAP) to offer the help and support you need.
The EAP program offers confidential guidance and resources for you or an immediate household family member such as:
- In-person help for short-term issues; up to four sessions with a counselor per person, per issue, per year
- Toll-free phone and web access 24/7
- Unlimited phone access to legal, financial and work-life services
- A 25% discount on in-person consultations with network lawyers
- Financial consultations and referrals
- Work/life services for assistance with childcare, finding movers, kennels and pet care, vacation planning, and more.
- Username = LFGsupport
- Password = LFGsupport1)
To talk with a specialist 888-628-4824