Self-Service Password Reset
Self-service password reset (SSPR) is a Microsoft feature that empowers students, faculty and staff to easily reset their passwords and unlock their accounts. NOTE: applicants can't use this portal and do not yet have a TXWES email address.
Remember to update your email application password and Wi-Fi password for TXWES-Secure
on any wireless devices such as phones, laptops and tablets after you change your password.
|Reset Password||Enroll in SSPR|
How do I sign up for SSPR?
- Open the web browser on your device and go to the password reset registration page: https://aka.ms/ssprsetup.
- Enter your Texas Wesleyan email. You will be redirected to the TXWES email login page. Input your current or assigned password.
- You can configure up to three additional pieces of information on your account. You should have at least one additional method configured. It is recommended, but not required, that you set up as many methods as you can. This gives you flexibility when one of the methods isn't available.
How do I reset my password?
You can reset your password at any time.
You must be enrolled with SSPR prior to resetting your password.
- Visit https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com.
- Input your Texas Wesleyan email address and the automated CAPTCHA image displayed.
- Select a recovery method for account verification.
- Please enter and confirm your new password. Click "Finish."
- An email notification is sent to your primary and alternate email addresses.
How do I update my enrollment info?
You can update your enrollment information such as cellphone number, alternate email and security questions at any time.
- Return to https://aka.ms/ssprsetup.
- Login to your TXWES email account using your current TXWES email and password.
- Select “Change” next to the setting you wish to update.
- Follow the instructions above for each setting.
- Select the “Finish” button when you are complete.