Ever wonder which of our schools has the most students?
Looking for facts on Texas Wesleyan University? Use the Fall 2013 Quick Facts to get the answers. This at-a-glance resource keeps everyone updated on information like total enrollment, number of students in each school or the stats on commuters versus residents.
Did you know?
- Nearly 700 students received a degree between July 1, 2012, and June 30, 2013.
- International students at Texas Wesleyan represent 38 countries.
- Robert L. Paschal High School has the largest number of graduates at Texas Wesleyan.
- For transfer students, Tarrant County College South Campus is the biggest source.
- The School of Natural & Social Sciences has the largest number of students with 624. The School of Business Administration is the closest, with 579.
By the numbers
- 71 percent of Texas Wesleyan students are Texas residents.
- The fall 2013 enrollment is 2614.
- 54 percent of the student population is female and 46 percent is male.
- Undergraduate students account for 75 percent of Texas Wesleyan’s student population.
- 15 percent of students live in campus housing.
- For quick facts for other terms – plus much more – check the Office of Institutional Research site.
If you’re looking for more in-depth details about Texas Wesleyan, the online fact book is what you need. The fact book is an extensive report showing frequently requested data as well as official University data. Everything is presented in a structured format that is useful for planning, review and decision-making purposes.
The tool is a resource that is available to everyone. All data contained in the current fact book is a reflection of official Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 census data.