Help Admissions welcome campus visitors on Blue & Gold Day
Blue & Gold Day is one of the ways new students get a feel for what "Smaller. Smarter." really is, and on Monday, Nov. 10, we'll have a group of high school seniors and transfer students on campus to learn more about the Texas Wesleyan experience.
The Office of Admissions needs your help in welcoming students to campus, so keep an eye out for our visitors.
The students (and their guests) will have yellow bags with them, so be on the lookout for our future Rams and greet them all with a big "hello" and welcome to campus.
Here's the schedule:
- 9:30 a.m. - Check in at Lou’s Place
- 10 a.m. - Welcome from Chadd Bridwell
- 10:20 a.m. - Admissions and Financial Aid Discussion
- 11:00 a.m. - Breakout Session I (first-year experience, transfer experience and study abroad)
- 11:30 a .m. - Breakout Session II (Honors, Student Life & Housing)
- Noon - Lunch served at Lou’s (Chick-fil-A)
- 12:30 p.m. - Faculty Panel (representatives from each school)
- 1 p.m. - Campus Tour
- 1:40 p.m. - Breakout Session III (Athletics and Career Services)
- 2 p.m. - Day Ends, Optional Housing Tour
Questions? Contact Trent Sandles.