Several campus departments relocating this summer, find out where
Movers from Firefighting's Finest Moving and Storage move The Rambler offices from O.C. Hall to Poly United Methodist Church on June 24.
Several departments across campus will relocate between now and early September, some to new spaces as part of the Rosedale Renaissance and some to make room for students this fall.
"It is a good problem to have," President Frederick G. Slabach said about the moves, when addressing faculty and staff last spring. "The Provost’s office, deans and facilities team have worked hard to accommodate everyone, and we are thankful for everyone’s patience and flexibility."
Here is a list of the projected move dates for the campus departments that are relocating:
- The Rambler offices move to PUMC
July 20-early August
- Mass Communications moves to 2nd floor of Glick House and 2nd floor of Dan Waggoner Annex
- Counseling faculty and clinical offices move to new location/store front on Rosedale
- Art department moves to renovated Polytechnic Firehouse
- The Learning Company (TLC) moves to the Boyd House/art complex
Late August/early Sept.
- International Programs moves to the Dan Waggoner Annex
- Career Services moves to the 1st floor of the Glick House
Phone numbers will remain the same for faculty and staff.
Updated signage and an updated campus map to help identify new offices are coming soon.
If you are moving and have questions about your move date, contact your department head, or Michael Poole, 817-531-4452.