Texas Wesleyan to host USA National Table Tennis Team Trials
Texas Wesleyan will host the USA Table Tennis (USATT) National Team Trials and Pan American Team Trials March 6-8 in the Sid Richardson Center gym.
The USATT is under the umbrella of the U.S. Olympic Committee. In this tournament, competitors' ages will range from 10 to 50. The top players will qualify for the U.S. National Team or Pan American Team. Four players will qualify to play in World Championship in China.
Come watch the very best table tennis players in the country compete. Several Texas Wesleyan Rams will be in on the action.
- Friday, March 6, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 8, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, March 9, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- $7 per day, or $15 for 3-day pass
- Contact Jasna Rather, Texas Wesleyan Table Tennis Head Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org