Texas Wesleyan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral-level degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 (website: www.sacscoc.org) for questions, comments, or issues related to the accreditation of Texas Wesleyan University.
Program accreditation includes:
- AACSB International: The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- National Association of Schools of Music
- State Board for Educator Certification/Teacher Education Agency
- University Senate of the United Methodist