Fall 2017 Ram Camp Leader applications open
Did you love your Ram Camp experience and wish you could do it all again? You’re in luck! Share in the fun and excitement all over again by applying to be a Ram Camp Leader for Fall 2017!
Each Ram Camp group has two co-leaders. You will be with your group throughout the two days ensuring your new Rams become acquainted with the campus, traditions and their new peers. Be prepared to play messy games, team build, increase confidence, get hands-on facilitation experience and make new friends!
- Group Interview Day: 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturday, April 29
- Leader Training Day 1: 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 3
- Leader Training Day 2: Noon-5 p.m., Friday, Aug. 4
- Ram Camp Day 1: ALL DAY, Thursday, Aug. 17
- Ram Camp Day 2: ALL DAY, Friday, Aug. 18
You will also need at least a 2.25 cumulative GPA, and need contact information for one reference to complete this application (no letters are needed, though!).