Ram Camp 2015 board of directors applications now open
Ram Camp is a new students’ first opportunity to really get a feel for life here at Texas Wesleyan and begins to show them all of the amazing things that we have to offer them. It focuses on helping students make connections to other new students, student leaders and campus resources.
Student Life created a student directors board to create, plan and execute Ram Camp for 2014 and will continue to implement that for 2015. We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals who will work to build on the successes we had with Ram Camp 2013 and Ram Camp 2014. The director board will be made up of 6-8 student leaders who will lead every aspect of the Ram Camp experience. As a Ram Camp Director your responsibilities are as followed but not limited to:
- Uphold the values of Ram Camp and Texas Wesleyan University
- Serve as a role model for incoming students and your Ram Camp Leaders
- Meet weekly as a Board during Spring 2015
- Interview and select all Ram Camp Leaders
- Attend the Director Board retreat January 31 - February 1
- Plan the schedule and all small group activities for Ram Camp
- Plan spring and summer training events for the Leaders
- Direct Ram Camp in August
- Evaluate the Ram Camp experience
Who can apply?
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are able to apply.
- November 12, 2014 by 3pm – Applications due (fill out the application and submit online.)
- Interviews – Nov 17 – Nov 20
- Applicants will be notified if by Tuesday, November 25.
The application is online here.