Our mission is to endow our students with the skills necessary to make informed career decisions, to enable them to successfully manage career transitions and to be committed to education, training and life-long person development and a high level of satisfaction.
Our anticipated outcome is a system that networks students, faculty, employers and alumni to allow for mentoring, experiential learning and career opportunities.
Career advising exists to help students with personal growth and development. We want to ensure that all students become self-aware, have access to current, accurate information about careers, have awareness of opportunities within our community and are prepared for the journey for life-long careers and career transitions.
- Spring 2015 enrollment: 2,472
- Undergraduate enrollment: 1,634
- Graduate enrollment: 575
- More than half of our students are either business or natural and social sciences majors.
- 46% of all students had an internship before graduating
- 93% declared major after career assessment
- 90% had a resume that met employer hiring standards
- 98% of employers reported hiring qualified students
- 62% of students employed at time of graduation
- 48% of students were employed part time at time of graduation
- 52% of students were employed full time at time of graduation
- 31% of students are employed in the education field
- 16% of students are employed in the human services field
- 13% of students are employed in sales
- 3% of students are self-employed
- 37% of students identified as being employed in other fields
Please refer below for Texas Wesleyan policies and procedures regarding privacy:
- Student Records