Opsins in animal genomes:
- Philip Trammell: Pupil shape and opsin types in animals (Philip Trammell Opsins and Pupil Shape)
The amelogenin gene and ARHGAP6 in the genome of Anolis carolinensis:
- Tuan Nguyen: The location of the amelogenin gene in Anolis carolinensis (Tuan Nguyen Amelogenin in Anoles)
- Natasha Henderson: Alternative processing of ARHGAP6 in Anolis carolinensis (Natasha Henderson ARHGAP6 Anole)
Social partner preference in juvenile bonobos:
- Stefan Self: Social partner preferences in a juvenile male bonobo (Stefan Self Bonobo Social Preference)
- Alex Hendee: The female-bonded nature of bonobos: a social influence on offspring. Alex Hendee Social Influences in Juvenile BonobosAlex Hendee Social Influences in Juvenile Bonobos
The use of the RNA folding project EteRNA in teaching:
- Patty Coronado: The effectiveness of EteRNA in teaching middle school students about RNA (Patty Coronodo EteRNA for Middle School)
Clark, M. A. 2011. Genome Island: A Virtual Laboratory Environment in Second Life. In: Engaging the Avatar in Global Education, Charles Wankel (ed). IAP, 2012.
Clark, M. A. Genome Island, a virtual science environment in Second Life. Innovate Online, 5 (August/September 2009). http://fseinnovate.fse.nova.edu/index.php?view=article&id=562&action=related
Clark, M. A. Genome Island. Educause Review (September/October 2008) 43 (5). http://connect.educause.edu/Library/EDUCAUSE+Review/GenomeIsland/47234
Clark, M. A. Advanced Genetics: An Accidental Inversion. Presentation at joint Wesleyan: TCC conference. August 2014.
Clark, M. A. and C. Chandrasekaran. My Students Aren’t Ready for All-Digital. Presentation for Nature Education. March 2014.