- Colley, K., Hanson, R., Parry, P. & Stepaniuc, K. (2021, August). Promotions, Pandemic and Panic. Small Programs Interest Group Pre-Conference, Associationf or Education in Journalism and Mass Communication Conference, August 3-6, 2021.
- Colley, K. (2021, July). The Basics of Social Media for Business. Accelerate DFW Foundation. Business Basics for Business Owners Series, Fort Worth, Texas.
- Colley, K. (2019, March). Am I Boring You? Finding the Relevance in Your Stories. Texas Intercollegiate Press Association Convention, March 13-26, 2019, Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Criswell, J. LaMonte, F., Warren, H. & Colley, K. (2018, October). Steering Around Opinion Piece Potholes. College Media Association Conference, October 25-28, 2018, Louisville, Kentucky.
- Criswell, J., Colley, K., Krause, M. & LaMonte, F. (2017, October). Hitting the Wall: Student Media Access Issues at Private Universities. College Media Association Conference, October 25-29, 2017, Dallas, Texas.
- Colley, K., Melton, S., Pelletier, M. & Miller, G. (2017, October). Let's Play Ball: Doing Promotions, Marketing & Public Relations in the Big Leagues. Associated College Press and College Media Association Conferences, October 25-29, 2017, Dallas, Texas.
- diPalma, S. & Colley, K. (2017, April). Making America Great Again: White-lash and the Rejection of President Obama. Regional Graduate Liberal Studies Conference, April 8, 2017, Johnson City, Tennessee.
- Colley, K. (2016, September). Journalism Teaching Panel: Crisis! Zombie Apocalypse Exercise for MCO Students. Excellence in Journalism Society of Professional Journalists Conference, September 18-20, 2016, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Colley, K. (2016, June). Crisis! Zombie Apocalypse Exercise for MCO Students. Teachapalooza VI. Poynter Institute. University of South Florida, June 10-12, 2016.
- Colley, K. (2015, October). Spanish Language Media Today: Que Paso? Associated Collegiate Press and College Media Advisers Conference. October 28-November 1, 2015, Austin, Texas.
- Colley, K. (2015, June). Back to the Basics: Creating Weekly Reading and Writing Exercises with a Social Media Twist. Teachapalooza V. Poynter Institute. University of South Florida, June 12-14, 2015.
- Colley, K. (2018, October). Crisis and You: How to Make Simulations Effective and Fun in 1000 Words or Less. PR Strategist.
- Maben, S. and Colley, K. (2017, Spring)). #NotAllBaptismByFire: The State of Social Media Training at Student-run Communication Organizations. Southwestern Mass Communication Journal. Top 6 Paper Southwest Education Council for Journalism and Mass Communication Symposium.
- Colley, K. (2016, November). Newspapers Go Mobile: Social Media Usage Across English-Language and Spanish-Language Publications. Proceedings for the International Organization of Social Sciences and Behavioral Research. Summer 2016. August 3-5.
- Colley, K. (2015). “Snapchat is one of the best tools for new writers,” pp.170-172. In Seven Days to a Byline by Michael Ray Smith. Published by Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas.
- Colley, K. (2013, Fall). Best practices for community relations: Case study of the Hispanic Wellness Fair. Southwestern Mass Communication Journal. Vol. 29, No. 1. http://swmcjournal.com/fall-2013/.