About the Workshops
The School of Business Administration is proud to partner with Education Alternatives Inc. to help individuals interested in owning a small business. Instructor Gary Johnson has 20 years of experience teaching individuals critical skills, preparation and the practical steps necessary to start and run successful and profitable small business. These small business workshops help thousands of small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. The knowledge, resources and tools Gary provides teach you how to lay a foundation for success. His strategies work to ensure that your business is profitable and will stand the test of time.
The Education Alternatives Inc. program consists of three seminars...
- Free 2-hour Introductory Workshop
- How to Start a Profitable Small Business
- How to Run a Profitable Small Business
How do I sign up?
Don't worry about location, because there are workshops in Dallas and Fort Worth. Pick the location that's most convenient for you and sign up today.
What will I learn?
Know what you're getting into before you get there. Take a look at each of the small business workshops offered and what you'll learn. Then, choose the one that's best for you.
You get a free 12-page workbook and can use this “shirt sleeve” workshop to improve your company’s profits or start a successful new business. Bring a pencil, a calculator and your business questions.
- How To Slash Hundreds Off Your Taxes
- 20 Biggest Pitfalls in Starting & Running a Small Business
- How To Price Your Product or Service
- How To Start With Very Little Cash
- Advantages of a Corporation & LLC
- How To Select a Location
- Determining How Much Money You’ll Need
- Where To Go When the Bank Says “No”
- How To Analyze Your Market (What’s Behind the Numbers)
- How To Know When To Start a Business From Scratch VS. Buying One
- 4 Characteristics of a Successful Franchisee
- Where To Find Your Potential Customers
- How To Determine Inventory Supply
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Sole-Proprietors, Partnerships & Corporations
- What Professional Advice You Need Before You
- Open Your Business & How Much To Pay For It
- How To Get a A Loan
- How To Keep Records
- Sales & Advertising How-To’s
- How To Attract Good Employees & Keep Them
- How To Handle Collections & Bad Debt
- The Pros & Cons of a Computer
- How To Save Postage
- How To Buy All the Legal Advice You Need For $500 Per Year
- How To Get the IRS to Forget Your Audit,
- Help Them Lose Track of Your File