About our 100% Online M.Ed.
Our 100% online M.Ed. is convenient, fast and personal. With 9 or 18-month degree plans, you can finish on your own time, from your own couch, without putting your career on hold. Better yet, you’ll still receive one-on-one attention from our expert faculty. Whether you choose a concentration in Administration or Curriculum & Instruction, you’ll develop the skills you need to be a leader in education.
Learn from experienced professors who are former principals, administrators and superintendents. You’ll graduate from Texas Wesleyan prepared to complete the Performance Assessment for School Leaders (PASL), ready to take on a new leadership role in education.
Become a teaching leader on a struggling campus with strategies to improve student achievement, parental involvement and social and emotional student development. With special program components that focus on leadership and ESL, you’ll learn the culturally-responsive teaching methods needed for your classroom.
Online Info Session
Join an admissions counselor in an online information session. They will answer all your questions and keep you on track to complete your M.Ed. 100% online in as little as 9 months.
- You may qualify for a GRE waiver.
- Finish your degree in as little as 9 months.
- Classes, tests, advising, academic support and more are 100% online.
- Condensed courses are 7 weeks long.
- You can start your degree during any one of our 7 sessions throughout the year.
- Concentrations include Administration or Curriculum & Instruction.