At Texas Wesleyan, our intentionally small campus has a Texas-sized reputation and a rich history.
How does the human body connect with exercise? You’ll take a scientific look at that question through hands-on learning opportunities and one-on-one time with faculty in a setting that will push your limits and develop your critical thinking skills.
What are some potential careers?
- Physical Therapy
- Personal Training
- Cardiac Rehab
- Human Performance Research
What courses would I take?
- Exercise Physiology
- Strength and Conditioning
- Nutrition for Exercise and Sports Performance
- Sports Psychology
- Health Considerations for Special Populations
- Data Collection
- Anatomical Basics of Movement
What else can I do?
- Prepare for a professional career through our PreProfessional Program tracks
- Present original research at our Kinesiology Research Day
- Learn through real experience at an internship
- Prepare and present original research at University College Day
What could I minor in?
Where are students now?
- Working in physical therapy
- Working as personal trainers at Metroplex fitness centers like 24 Fitness, D Wellness
- Working area school districts