Applying is easy. And fast.
Great news — you can forget about taking the SAT or ACT when you apply to TXWES. That's right. No tests. And it only takes 15 minutes. Talk about taking the stress out of a college application.
After you turn in your requirements, we'll be able to review your application and see which scholarship you qualify for. We'll mail you a decision letter in one to two weeks.
2.75 high school GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale)*
|View Full Catalog Requirements|
If you took the SAT or ACT, you can choose to submit your scores — it can help boost your chances of admission.
- SAT Code: 6828
- ACT Code: 4222
- You must submit all of the following items to your admission counselor:
- A personal essay about why attending Texas Wesleyan would be beneficial for you
- Provide letters of recommendation
- Submit a resume
- Participate in a personal interview
- Once you have turned in all of your paperwork, your file will be sent to the faculty committee for review and a second admission decision.
- English: 4
- Mathematics: 4
- Social Sciences (includes 1 unit of American history): 3.5
- Natural Science: 3
- Foreign language: 2
- Electives: 8
- Vocational Units (non-academic): No more than 2
If you did not graduate from high school, you'll need an average score of 450 on the GED exam. Once you've taken the test, mail a copy of the GED certificate and the official report of test with your application.
Office of Admission
Texas Wesleyan University
1201 Wesleyan St.
Fort Worth, TX 76105
Under 25? You'll still need to take the SAT or ACT and have a 2.75 GPA. Over 25? You'll need to take the THEA test. Contact Karina Bretado at 682-478-8605 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a test date.