New Scholarship Available for Master of Education Students
We're introducing a new scholarship opportunity for students who enter the MEd program in Fall 2012.
Five highly qualified students will be selected to receive $2,000 toward their first year of study in the MEd program. That's 10 percent of the total 36-hour program cost, or 20 percent of your first years’ cost.
Choose any of our seven concentrations and complete your degree in as little as two years.
- Minimum 3.5 GPA, cumulative or last 60 hours
- Must be a new MEd student entering Fall 2012
- Interview with graduate faculty member
- Must maintain continuous enrollment
- Must maintain GPA of 3.5 in first year
- Scholarship is only awarded for first year of study, up to 18 hours of enrollment
The scholarship is not available for certificate only students. Deadline to apply to the MEd program for Fall 2012 and to be considered for the Educational Excellence Scholarship, please submit your application by July 30. Interviews will take place Aug. 2 and the Fall semester begins Aug. 22.
Questions? Contact the Office of Graduate Admission at email@example.com or 817-531-4930 to learn more.