About our M.Ed.
Get your M.Ed. degree in a program built by educators, for educators. You’ll build your teaching skills and learn how to be the best at evaluating education practice.
Choose from any of our M.Ed. concentrations. You can study more than one if you’d like. And you'll take at least two classes online. No matter what you choose, you’ll be prepared to take charge of your education career on a schedule that works for you.
Learn how to develop literacy skills and help stalled readers. Learn how to identify reading difficulties and help English as a Second Language readers and adult readers.
You’ll learn the foundations of reading and how to identify and fix reading difficulties. You’ll get research and real-world experience in elementary or secondary content areas from our expert professors.
Understand the cultural issues for non-English speakers of different ages. We’ll teach you the importance of communication across cultures – and you’ll learn how to transform a classroom with it.
- You may qualify for a GRE waiver.
- Classes take place during evenings and the summer so you can keep your career going.
- Students can self-pace as part-time or full-time.
- Finish in as little as 18 months.
- Concentrations in Reading and Writing, Reading Specialist and Second Language Education and Culture.