Texas Wesleyan’s Mailroom and Copy Services, located at the east end in the lower level of West Library, offers services for faculty, staff and students. Many of the same services offered at post offices and copy/shipping service locations are available.
The highest priority of the Mailroom is the timely and accurate distribution of mail and other deliveries.
Shipping and delivery are available. Students may ship/receive personal items. Faculty and staff shipments and deliveries must be university-related. Other services include:
- Post office boxes for students who live in the dorms
- Stamps/postage for purchase
- Fulfillment and management of university-related mass mailings
On-site copying of university-related material is offered for many formats and sizes of documents on paper up to 11-by-17-inches, including brochures and booklets. Color copies are available.
Copying of tests and exams is managed directly with professors through a secure process.
Payment Options: Cash Only
Fall and Spring Semesters
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- June-July: Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Return to normal Monday-Friday service in August
Closed during semester breaks and on days when classes are not in session