About Alpha Phi Sigma
We are a national criminal justice honor society committed to promoting academic excellence, honor, community service, educational leadership and unity. We are the only honor society that is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies and is affiliated with the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences (ACJS).
Alpha Phi Sigma wants to keep you ahead of the curve throughout your academic and professional life. We're partnered with the largest career site specifically for college students and young professionals. Check out a few of the benefits of being a member of Alpha Phi Sigma:
- Networking opportunities and member-to-member job postings
- Inside information on thousands of career opportunities, internships and chances to job shadow
- Resume building and interviewing tips and techniques
Alpha Phi Sigma has several meetings throughout the semester and members are also encouraged to go to meetings such as the Academy for Criminal Justice annual meeting and the American Society of Criminology meeting. Members are also involved in community projects including the clothing drive from Women's Center of Tarrant County and co-sponsoring a trip to ComicCon.
How do I join?
Are you interested in becoming a member of Alpha Phi Sigma? Check the membership requirements and fill out a membership form today. You'll pay a one-time membership fee of $50 and then you're a member for life.
- GPA of at least 3.2
- Criminal Justice major (or related field)
- At least 12 credit hours of criminal justice classes
- At least 45 total credit hours