Graduate Programs of Nurse Anesthesia are accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs, a specialized accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Texas Wesleyan's COA-accredited programs are:
- Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Entry-level Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
The Council on Accreditation is located at:
222 S Prospect Avenue
Park Ridge, IL 60068-4010
Date of the last review: October 2011
Date of the next review: October 2021
Texas Wesleyan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral level degrees.
Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Wesleyan University.
Program accreditation includes:
- American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- AACSB International: The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- National Association of Schools of Music
- State Board for Educator Certification/Teacher Education Agency
- University Senate of the United Methodist