Graduate Programs of Nurse Anesthesia are accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs, a specialized accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
Texas Wesleyan's COA-accredited programs are:
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Entry-level Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
The Council on Accreditation is located at:
10275 W. Higgins Road, Suite 905
Rosemont, IL 60018-5603
Date of the last review: May 2022
Date of the next review: May 2032
Texas Wesleyan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
Questions about the accreditation of Texas Wesleyan University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
Program accreditation includes:
- American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- AACSB International: The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- National Association of Schools of Music
- State Board for Educator Certification/Teacher Education Agency
- University Senate of the United Methodist