Skip to Content

Professional Counseling Advising

Advising is an important part of the Texas Wesleyan experience. Talking to your advisor about the classes you're taking helps you stay on track to graduate as soon as you want. Your advisor is here to help you thrive at Texas Wesleyan. Don't wait, schedule your appointment today.

  1. Track Your Progress

    You have full access to grades, your overall GPA, your degree audit and more through your Ramlink account. See how you're doing throughout the semester and make sure you're staying on track to graduate when you want.

    apply blue left Track My Progress
  2. Get Your Questions Answered

    Do you have a question about what classes to take next? Contact your advisor and set up a time to talk about how you're doing in the program, your classes and how to stay on track to graduate.

    Your advisor is here to answer any questions about academic requirements, what you need to do to graduate and other support services at Texas Wesleyan.

    All master students can check who their advisor is by logging in to Ramlink and viewing their degree audit.

  3. Register For Class

    After you get all your questions answered, you need to register for classes. You'll register for your next semester through your Ramlink account.

  4. Are you ready to graduate?

    First, you'll apply for graduation the semester before you're planning to graduate. Check deadlines and important dates on the Office of Student Records website. You'll also have the option to participate in the Hooding Ceremony.

    Next, you'll need to complete the following items and either email or hand deliver them to Dr. Misti Sparks Check the counseling resources for downloadable forms.

    • Complete your Degree Audit from Ramlink
    • Fill out an alumni contact form
    • Exit survey for your degree

    Finally, there might be a few other forms you need to fill out and items to take care of.

    For more information on exams and getting your license after graduation, check your department's licensing or certification information. Keep in mind, you'll want to order multiple transcripts – one for each license – through the Office of Student Records.