If you've transferred from a local community college, we may have a guide that makes it easy to find out which credits will transfer.
Texas Wesleyan students can access a list of Texas Wesleyan University Pre-Approved Transfer Courses on College Consortium. These transfer and consortial courses have been pre-approved by Texas Wesleyan for students to request registration. Students must click the link, sign up for an account using their Texas Wesleyan email, verify their Texas Wesleyan email, and register for pre-approved courses. Please note that all registrations are still dependent on Texas Wesleyan approval on a student-by-student basis. If you have any questions please contact the Registrar's Office.
Follow the link to view pre-approved transfer courses on College Consortium.
Full Equivalency Guides
- Collin Community College 2018-19
- Dallas County Community College 2018-19
- Hill College 2018-19
- McLennan Community College 2018-19
- Navarro College 2018-19
- North Central Texas College 2018-19
- Ranger College 2018-19
- Tarrant County College 2018-19
- Trinity Valley College 2018-19
- Tyler Junior College 2018-19
- Weatherford College 2018-19