Skip to Content

Transcripts & Test Scores

Send us your transcripts

All transfer applicants need to submit official transcripts from any college or university you’ve attended. If you have less than 24 hours, you’ll also need to submit your high school transcripts.  

Transcripts can be sent by official electronic copy or by mail. 

Ask your school(s) to send your transcript(s) to: 

Texas Wesleyan University 
ATTN: Office of Admissions 
1201 Wesleyan St. 
Fort Worth, Texas 76105 

What if I don't have a high school transcript?

If you have less than 24 hours and did not graduate from high school, you need to submit your GED results.

See GED Requirements
Do I have to submit test scores?

Great news — you aren't required to send in test scores. 

However, if you didn't meet the minimum admissions requirements and did well on your tests, your scores may boost your chances of admission.

If not, no worries. We'll work with you to give you the best chance at an acceptance letter and a scholarship. Talk to your admissions counselor about the next steps. 

How to send in your test scores (if you want to)

There are three ways to share your SAT or ACT scores: 

  • Use the SAT or ACT websites – here are the TXWES school codes: 
    • SAT: 6828 
    • ACT: 4222 
  • Ask your high school guidance counselor to submit your scores 
  • Visit the Office of Admissions and print your scores from the SAT or ACT website 

We'll average your best scores from each of your standardized tests. That's called your "super score." Keep in mind; we can't create a super score with an old and new version of the test. 

 Do I need to take the THEA? 

You can take the SAT or ACT if you have been out of high school for less than seven years. If you've been out of high school for more than seven years, or you are 25 years old, you can also take the THEA (Texas Higher Education Assessment) test and submit those scores. Contact Karina Bretado at 682-478-8605 or to schedule a test date.