IRB Member and Principal Investigator Online Training
Standing members, Deans, and Principal Investigators will complete the online training @
www.citiprogram.org/; log in with Wesleyan credentials (instructions follow) to complete "Social & Behavioral Research" ( or "Biomedical Research Investigators" for GPNA). Send the completion certificate to the IRB chair. There is no charge for the required course.
Human Subjects Protection Training
- Go to www.citiprogram.org/ and click Register (or log in if you are already registered).
- Type “Texas Wesleyan” in the box; select Texas Wesleyan University when it pops up.
- Click the blue "Continue to Create Your CITI Program Username/Password" bar.
- Enter your name and e-mail (it may work best to use your Tx Wes e-mail; a secondary e-mail address is not required.)
- Create a user name and password that meets the CITI password security criteria.
- Select a security question and supply the answer.
- Indicate "United States" for country or residence.
- On the Continuing Education credit page, it is your choice to consider, but Texas Wesleyan does not cover the cost for CE credits. The required IRB courses are free.
- Do the name/address/phone page.
- For Question 1 under "Select Curriculum," choose "Social and Behavioral Research Investigators." [Note: GPNA, DNAP, & DNP faculty and students may choose "Biomedical Research Investigators."] For Question 5, choose "Social and Behavorial Responsible Conduct of Research" [or Biomedical].
- Finally, select "Complete Registration."