Who Can Join Upward Bound Programs
Students meeting the following federal TRiO eligibility criteria may be considered for selection as Upward Bound/Upward Bound Math & Science participants:
- Current student at Diamond Hill-Jarvis HS, North Side HS, Polytechnic HS or Trimble Tech HS;
- Current 9th and 10th grade students with an interest in math and science;
- Qualify as Low Income and/or Potential First Generation College Graduate (neither parent has received a 4-year degree);
- Demonstrate an academic need for UB Programs and plan to attend college;
- Commit to remain in UB Programs until high school graduation.
After a review of all UB/UBMS Application, eligible students and their parents will be contacted for a Student and Parent Interview.
To request an application or for more information please contact us.