About Beta Gamma Sigma
Beta Gamma Sigma is an international honor society that recognizes the academic achievements of students who attend universities with AACSB accredited programs.
As a member, you'll get to network with other Rams during meetings held about once a month and participate in other events across campus. Not to mention, you'll be able to add membership to the organization to your resume.
How do I join?
At the beginning of the fall semester, Beta Gamma Sigma officers will review potential inductees. After review, the officers will email eligible students and invite them to join the organization. If you're invited and accept, inductions take place at the Dean's List ceremony during the fall semester only.
- Be at least a second-semester sophomore
- Be in the top 10% of your class
- Transfer students need to attend Texas Wesleyan for one full year
- Complete at least half of the program in order to be eligible.
- Be in the top 20% of your class
Have a question about Beta Gamma Sigma? Please contact the faculty advisor, Professor Heida Reed, at email@example.com.