Are you looking for a form, document or another resources for the athletic training program? We have what you need right here. Can't find what you're looking for? Ask your advisor today.
Forms, Documents & Policies
Are you looking for a form to fill out or a policy to reference? You've come to the right place. Take a look below and get started today.
|Infectious Disease Policy||Clinical Application Packet|
|Faculty Recommendation Form||Entering Hester Scholarship Application|
|Returning Hester Scholarship Application||Policy on Student Participation in Co-Curricular Activities|
Board of Certification (BOC) Exam Pass Rates
In order to become a certified athletic trainer, you'll have to pass your BOC exam. Take a look at Texas Wesleyan's pass rates for the last several years.
||See Exam Results|
Program Admission Requirements
Are you looking to become an athletic training major? There's a secondary admission process you have to go through to get into the program. We have everything you need to know in order to be admitted. Take a look at the requirements and application process to get started today.
||Apply To Program|
As an athletic training student, there are a few extra costs you'll be responsible for outside of your regular tuition and fees. Take a look at the annual student expenses and additional fees below.
Keep in mind, your extra fees may not be limited to the ones listed here.
Annual Student Expenses
- Student professional liability insurance: $37 annually through HPSO or NATA
- CPR certification: $30 every two years
- Apparel: $50-$250 (The program will supply a T-shirt and uniform polo-style shirt to each clinical student. Students must purchase their own khaki shorts and pants. Additional program logo shirts may be purchased)
- Lab/Course Fees: $85-$255 as stated in catalog (Annual NATA student membership is included in lab fees)
- Travel: Distance ranges from 0-40 miles round trip from campus (Costs will vary accordingly)
- Immunization (HBV, TB Test): $0-$250 depending on insurance
- 10 Panel Drug Screen (Required before ATR 3309 and ATR 4309): $45-$50
- Background Check (required before ATR 3309): $5-$15
Senior Year Additional Fees
- Texas Licensure Exam Fees (fees may change subject to state law)
- Jurisprudence Exam: $34
- Exam Application Fee: $169 (includes initial licenses fee)
- Written Exam Fee: $75
- Practical Exam Fee: $90
- BOC Examination fees: $330