The Division of Student Affairs publishes an electronic student handbook and its sections can be found below.
Student Handbook Sections
Texas Wesleyan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
Questions about the accreditation of Texas Wesleyan University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
Program accreditation includes:
- American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- AACSB International: The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- National Association of Schools of Music
- State Board for Educator Certification/Teacher Education Agency
- University Senate of the United Methodist