The Division of Student Affairs publishes an electronic student handbook and its sections can be found below.
Student Handbook Sections
Texas Wesleyan University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral level degrees.
Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas Wesleyan University.
Program accreditation includes:
- AACSB International: The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
- Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- National Association of Schools of Music
- State Board for Educator Certification/Teacher Education Agency
- University Senate of the United Methodist