Code of Student Conduct
Texas Wesleyan University
Brown-Lupton Student Center, Suite 131
Core Values of Student Conduct at Texas Wesleyan University
- Integrity: Texas Wesleyan University students exemplify honesty, honor, and respect for the truth in all of their actions.
- Community: Texas Wesleyan University students build and enhance their community in a positive and healthy manner.
- Social Justice: Texas Wesleyan University students are fair, just, and equitable in their treatment of all members of the community and act to discourage and/or intervene to prevent unjust and inequitable behaviors.
- Respect: Texas Wesleyan University students show positive regard for each other, for property, and for the community.
- Responsibility: Texas Wesleyan University students are extended and accept a high level of responsibility to self, to others, and to the community.
Texas Wesleyan University students are responsible for knowing the information, policies, and procedures outlined in this document. Texas Wesleyan University reserves the right to make changes to this code as necessary and once those changes are posted online, they are in effect. Students are encouraged to check this Student Life page for the updated version of all student conduct policies and procedures.