Step 1. Complete your application and pay your fee
Your online application takes about 15 minutes to complete. In addition to your basic information, you'll need to have the following:
- Names and email addresses of your three recommenders
- Recommenders should be a physician, supervisor and academic instructor or coworker
- Recent employment information
- Higher education history
You'll have the option to upload the following required documents when you submit your application. If you're not ready to submit them don't worry. You can upload them later in the self service center.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Acute/Critical Care Nursing Certification (CCRN)
Give your personal statement
In a 500-word essay discuss your clinical and other applied experiences, how they have shaped your interest in advanced nursing practice and how you have prepared yourself for nurse anesthesia education.
Step 2. Submit your documents & test scores
After you submit your application, we still need a few more things from you.
1. Submit your GRE scores & send us your transcripts
We need to see a transcript from every college or university you've ever attended. In many cases, you can order your transcripts online. All transcripts should be submitted to:
Texas Wesleyan University
ATTN: Office of Graduate Admissions
1201 Wesleyan St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76105
2. Upload your personal statement
Upload your essay in the self service center, if you haven't already.
Discuss your clinical and other applied experiences, how they have shaped your interest in advanced nursing practice and how you have prepared yourself for nurse anesthesia education.
This will be your initial introduction to the admissions committee and gives you the opportunity to show why you would be a good fit for the program.
- Your response should be no more than 500 words
- Submit your statement as an attachment in the self-service center
3. Upload your certificates
Upload your required certificates in the self service center, if you haven't already.
4. Pay your application fee (If you haven't already)
You can submit your application fee in the self service center.