At Texas Wesleyan, our intentionally small campus has a Texas-sized reputation and a rich history.
The world of finance is full of big decisions and unexpected twists and turns – you need to be prepared. Our program teaches you how to manage money and make decisions with confidence. Finance is a big world. Be ready.
What are some potential careers?
- Business/Brokerage firms
- Finance offices in car dealerships
- Not-for-Profit Accounting
- Internal Auditing
- Tax Planning
What courses would I take?
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Money and Banking
- Investment Practicum
- International Finance
- Managerial Finance
What else can I do?
- Attend the Texas Investment Portfolio Symposium
- See finance in the field with visits to places like the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Earn your MBA or a master’s degree
- Pursue an internship in the finance industry
Where are students now?
- Attending graduate school programs or law school
- Pursuing professional careers as financial advisors and financial analysts
- Employed by financial institutions like West-Side Bank, FTS International and CIBC